More and more abstracts and other ideas are starting to arrive in our e-mail. The programme as a whole will take a few more weeks to put together, as we still haven’t arrived at the deadline for abstracts. Here are some of the contents so you know at least a bit of what to expect.
The largest part of ECOO will constitute of presentations, but there will also be movies and how to capture dragonflies on high speed camera, photo exhibitions, book stalls, poster exhibitions and more. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have wishes, questions or suggestions.
Here are a few examples to give you a first glimpse of the presentations in the forthcoming programme (in no particular order):
Chasing exuviae and larvae of dragonflies across Europe
- Dragonflies in Patagonia and on Madagascar
- Onychogomphus costae, recording an overlooked species in Andalusia
- The Odonata of Cyprus: observations on the checklist, flight seasons and the discovery of Ischnura intermedia
- The start of a new management strategy for water soldier (Stratiotes aloides) to protect the Green Hawker (Aeshna viridis)
- Macroevolution of the color polymorphism in Ischnuran damselflies.
- Current situation of the dragonfly species of lotic habitats in Northrhine-Westfalia, Germany
- Cues, prediction and modes of larval development in seasonal and latitude adaptation in dragonflies